Think of your recruiting plan as a roadmap. Your recruiting plan outlines the actions you need to take to market your product or service to potential customers and drivers. These actions are what will persuade customers to purchase your product or service and drivers to work for your company. Your “roadmap” is essential to being successful in today’s market and it’s what will keep you on the path to achieving your marketing goals.
The Objectives of a Marketing Plan Are:
- Enables you to look internally to fully understand the impact and the results of past marketing decisions.
- Allows you to look externally at your targeted market (i.e CDL Drivers) and your competition.
- Set clear and concise goals and provide direction for future marketing initiatives.
A Successful Marketing Plan Must Contain the Following:
- Summary and Introduction: Quick overview of the main points of your plan. Synopsis of what you have done, what you plan to do and how you plan to get there.
- Marketing Objectives: Your marketing objectives should be based on understanding your strengths and weaknesses and should be linked to your overall business strategy.
- Situation Analysis: Also known as SWOT analysis. SWOT, a summary of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Target Market: Defining your target market is the most important aspect of marketing. It allows you to decide where to commit resources and what kind of promotional method and message to use.
- Strategies: The action steps that details how the marketing variables or product, price, place and promotion are used to attain the marketing plan’s objective and overall strategies
- Tracking and Evaluation: Plans and procedures for tracking each type of marketing activity you use. You are able to monitor the effectiveness of each marketing activity and use towards your overall program evaluation.
Building an efficient and effective marketing strategy for customers and drivers is crucial in today’s market. Social media and marketing is about building and sharing information within our industry. Whether your goal is to increase brand recognition, ignite your driver community, or increase website traffic through social sharing, we will customize a marketing strategy that’s right for you. We can assist in developing content that is alluring for both your drivers & customers based on your specific industry within transportation.
With one of the largest driver and operator followings in the nation, they rely on our team to deliver today’s most trusted transportation companies. We pride ourselves on building our customers brand and we treat our customers as if we were their direct employee.
Do you have a marketing company in Rolodex? If not give the KJ Team a call today 800.620.9967 or contact us HERE .